Thread: Goodbye
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 01:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Flipin'

I see that you posted the same exact message both here and on TOS. I have upper RSD, I don't have TOS. I so understand your feelings and to me you seem to be frustrated at this point of your health situation. I remember oh so well when I was stuck on a mattress downstairs, writhing in pain, unable to move my fingers, wrist, arm, and had a frozen shoulder that hurt with every breath or movement I made. I truly thought I'd die before I'd get better.

BUT...my angel came in the way of my PM doctor who 6 years ago or so said, I can't cure you but we are going to TRY to calm down the sympathetic nervous system and at least make you more comfortable. I must say, he did what he said.

So you say, "be careful what info you take from these sites you don’t know who is on the other side giving information to you" - This comment is oh so correct.

BT original was set up for patients to share their "experiences, stories, and life" as we know it. How we deal with our conditions day-to-day. We only try to come together to help each other, support each other and especially to let each other we are not alone.

As far as who is lurking in the shadows? Oh dear! This "could" be a dangerous place. The internet in general is a very dangerous place. Insurance adjusters, your doctors, even your local friends and neighbors can log on here and see what you are saying and what you are doing day-to-day.

So, dear flippin' if you say it is your time to take a break from this lovely, adorable and sometimes a little nutty RSD support group, please adjust and take your time. You will always be welcome here with open arms and hopefully you will return very soon.

I'm so very sorry you are in such pain. I hate to hear that a fellow RSDr is sad and hurting and doesn't feel supported here anymore. My words here come from the heart. I hope you realize this.

Please be good to yourself...remember to eat a well balanced diet and try to find something good to smile about each day. Thanks for listening to me. I wish you well and please be safe in whatever you do.

With aloha, Dana
himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote