View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi All!! I have not been in for so long and miss everyone....I am OK. Sugars have been bad but I have alot of stress...the highest I have ever had....450. My sugars have been high and I finally clued in on it as I had to go pee so often and almost did not make it so many times....I just out of the blue checked it...I could not beleive it as I did not feel all that bad. My lows seem to be around 270....it has been hard to control it. I have been doing better with my meds and eating...even been exercising...I am down 10 pounds still...it has to be the stress!
Hope everyone else is doing OK....hugs!
Dorrie:

Did you say your lows are 270? And you've hit highs over 400? What on earth does your doctor say? When you say you have stress and you think that stress is doing this, do you mean that you are eating more and that's why you have high numbers?

Dorrie what meds are you on? Because you need much better control. These numbers are not good hon.

I'm worried about you.

Melody
P.S. What do you mean, just out of the blue, you checked it? you don't check your sugar every day?

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote