Thread: Mucuna Pruriens
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nov 16, 2008

Evening folks,

Here's today's report

The day started late for me as I stayed up to watch the UFC fight last night, But I got my sleep as got up at 11:30am.

When I got up I noticed that I had no rigidity and I was very surprised as my last dose was at 9:00pm the night before and it was Levocarb 100/25.Took my morning dose 2.5 Mucuna anyway, I'm sorry now that I didn't wait till I started feeling off again. I'll have to remember for the future.

As I'm typing this I've to tell you some rigidity has set in and my right arm just won't move properly.

Back to my day.

1:30 pm was off and I could not stand it so I took a Levocarb 100/25 . So, I was feeling on when I got up, took my morning dose anyway ans 2 hours later I have to take another pill. Now does that make sense to you? Someone mentioned that it ends fast, he wasn't kidding.

3:30 was supposed to be my nest Mucuna and since I was still off I took a 2.5g and 30 min later was feeling much better.

8:30pm took a Carb and it took at least an hour to have an effect and it lasted about 2 hours.

Allin all it started good but finished not so well.

Tomorrow I'm going to try a 2.5g in the morning LCarbs during the day because I want to finish my last dose with Mucuna. Makes for a better evening.

I want at least 4 hours between doses and maybe sometimes (if I can remember) longer.

Wednesday will be my No Munuca day As one of the posters suggested I do that so the Mucuna loose it effects and I have to take more.

Well that all for now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ariela (11-16-2008), LING (03-04-2009)