View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well...

Bob, I haven't said on line where I lived or what my job was, to avoid misunderstandings with potential readers, and to give myself an extra layer of privacy. AJ and Greg were really special to several of us, but few are the NeuroTalk members who hear from them any more (as far as I know), as they're both quite symptomatic and still as busy Doing Good as ever--I went to their wedding, too, and they were a vision of hope, for sure.

Cloudy had some other health challenges and turned out not to have PD, last I heard from him. Puff had her DBS in Toronto in about January 2000, and I went there to keep her company for a week of her recovery; Paula says Puff is doing fine as of a year or so ago. Giraffe has left this mortal coil , but I don't know the particulars. I'm sure we'll all think of more as we go along. See if you can figure out PMing next. That's Private Messaging, where we can go into more personal details. You start with the little box at the top right of your screen where it says Welcome to you by name. A couple of lines under that it says "Private Messaging"--click on that and look around for "Send Private Message." You will need your recipient's exact screen name. [I remembered that you can also click on someone's name at the left side of a post they've written, say paula_w above, and a menu will drop down. There you can choose "Send a private message to paula_w," and a form will pop up that makes it easy.] You'll figure it out, I'm sure, since you're doing great so far!

Jaye

Last edited by Jaye; 11-17-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: To add a note about PMs.
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote