View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Rina, I'm forgetting your 'age'? and....

between that and your meds can all play a lot of numbers games on your vitamin/mineral levels and a whole slew of other factors such as asorbtion/malasorbtion issues.
I'm now taking Fosamax +D, Plus calcium +d + Mag..... So I get lots thru the Fosamax, but am requiring more due to other med issues [I'm on post-cancer meds which literally drain calcium out of you! Big TIme!] Mrs D, to me is the wisest source of info.
But also, I'm past menopause and if you aren't there yet or are starting to go thru it for some reason [some folks start early?] Do be again, doubly sure to check out your thyroid with and endocrinologist and have the WHOLE thyroid panel checked. Even if you aren't at the meno stages yet? Thyroid is one of the easier things to 'fix' with all the messes we have!
As for the other 'pains'? Be sure to get a thorough Gynecologist exam [while not pleasant] the whole works can well be worth it in the long run! Best to check it all out and get those 'issues' checked OFF THE LIST OF POSSIBLES . It's one less thing to deal with or to deal with readily. I gotta tell you? That's one thing I don't miss, now that I'm 'post-meno'!
Hugs and keep faith, you will get there! - j 's
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote