View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that I feel like a dam about to burst into a thousand pieces, and how scary that feels, and I wonder if Daduck feels like that too, and Abbie, and others.... ....and I wonder if I can ask Daduck to wonder more so I can get to know daduck better

I wonder that I am learning to 'sit with it' and not try to run.....

(((Doody)))....I wonder at the fibro flare too, and how it feels like a bad flu, and I want to cry with the aching.... Arthritis???....we won't even go there...... .....but I know that I am still better off than some others....the Lord bless us all....

I wonder if I can tell Abbie that I use to live where snow is very rare.....but just a few years back we had a magical white christmas!!!!!! (Deep south Texas) Now, I can drive 2 hours to the mountains.....but we are not getting much snow yet...and it is unseasonably warm....I wonder if i can ask Abbie if she can put a pressure dressing on that cut to stop the bleeding

I wonder about a new Pdoc, and how much I don't want one at all....I left mine in Tx

I wonder at how much fun it was to be snowed in for two days in Colorado during a trip there.....and then snowshoeing in the forest, in the mountains, all by ourselves during a gentle snowfall....and how quiet, and peaceful it was

I wonder if I will be able to go snowboarding this year hehehehehehe my mom goes with me

I wonder if I can thank Abbie for the hug, and the love

I wonder if Tammi will ask her doc about her 'skin hurting' ....and what he will say....I wonder if I could move to Utah, and see her doc, and get better treatment.....I love Utah

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that sometimes you cant get your mind off the pain when the level is 8-10....and how mean it can make me *grin

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that I have some nice pics of a Coopers Hawk bathing in our birdbath when we had the ranch....I love to watch hawks fly...I wonder at the beautiful redtails that have been flying around here, and the yellow-rump warblers feeding in the trees, which are beautiful now with the colors changing, and leaves falling.....

I wonder if i would like living in that much snow all winter...

I wonder at how long this wonder is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I had better stop and give ((((BIG HUGS)))) to all my friends here, there are many I have not mentioned, but each and everyone of you are in my prayers.....I read about your lives, and pray for you, and hold you in my heart......OK

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), da duck (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)