View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Abbie Which medications is she saying shouldn't be mixed?

She said that Seroquel and Cymbalta should not be mixed...but the other two doctors said they should be fine... I don't know... I feel better than I did and really not seeing any bad side effects... I don't think.

I guess we wait until the blood tests are ran to see if anything is wrong then go from there....

I'll let you know what I find out....

Abbie

Cymbalta (duloxetine)
Seroquel (quetiapine)

Interactions between your selected drugs...

Seroquel (quetiapine) and Cymbalta (duloxetine) (Moderate Drug-Drug)

MONITOR: Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

MANAGEMENT: During concomitant use of these drugs, patients should be monitored for potentially excessive or prolonged CNS and respiratory depression. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12

Last edited by Abbie; 11-17-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: adding drug interaction information...
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (11-17-2008)