View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi MsL,
Enjoyed your post. I have a good friend here too, with full body RSD a little longer than myself. I call her and see her too. It is wonderful to know someone is person. Can you imagine she has 5 young children to raise. Her own, and her son died and left her with two. She really struggles, has a supportive husband. She got hers from being in a bad car wreck. Her oldest daughter was in the wreck too and is not well. fibromyalgia and she has a child,. They all live together.

My husband is supportive too and my married daughter. She has been married 8 years. Her husband is very kind too. Last spring he planted all my flower pots in the back yard.
My husband and daughter have been to Dr. with me and have done research on the internet. And she is a court reporter and wouldn't you know, has done deposition on a lady with rsd for malpractice suit.

Thanks again for all your encouragement. I live next door to you in Arizona! Sure is better than Oregon. We have been here 10 years. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote