View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear All
I think it is very important not to jump to the assumption that the symptoms LL is describing are definitely part of CRPS (RSD). Yes, there is a hypothesis that CRPS can affect the limbic system in its own right. Yes, it may well be that other people have been affected in similar ways and are able to be absolutely certain that the symptoms are not a consequence of drugs or anything else. However, it it is really important to remember that not everyone gets all of the possible range of symptoms.

Drugs can produce all sorts of cognitive problems as can lots of other completely unrelated conditions and illnesses. Anxiety and stress can cause very dramatic memory loss and cognative problems. The memory problems I have had from time to time with my CRPS have been a consequence of worry and a side-efffect of certain of the the drugs rather than the CRPS itself.

LL, if you are worried then I think it is best to speak to your own docs to make sure that this issue is adequately looked into for you.
Gymjunkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote