View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi thanx 4 replying, i live in uk 2. i dont have rehabilitation, no-one's suggested anything like that 2 me. doc suggested Cognitive behavioural therapy so gonna giv that a go, tho 2 be honest i'm willing 2 try anything! went to see a neuropsychologist recently but that was mainly so he could present a report to the courts 4 my compensation claim and at first he 2, like my GP, suggested it could be post concussion syndrome but then backtracked and tried 2 blame my problems on anything else he could, such as puberty and other environmental factors! i find it so frustrating when people dont seem 2 take it seriously and realise how much it affects my life! anywho i appear 2 b ranting now lol! no-one seems to kno what to suggest n the neuropsychologist said so little is known bout the brain n how it works when things like this arise so at the mo i'm not quite sure where i stand!

does your husband have aversion to noises like me? it sounds weird but its strangely gud 2 kno that i'm not the only suffering with this wierd aversion to noises n that there is sum1 else out there who actually understands rather than jus thinkin i'm akin it up 4 woteva reason!
emmy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote