View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Actually, I'm okay now. I should have said what needed to be said, "I'm sorry for bringing you up in this thread Cherie. I tried not to specifically point to you, but it was that thread that made me realize that I still struggle with the need to "fix" things."

I think that it was these traits - in myself, and myself alone! - that at least brought my MS to the forefront! I just wondered if anyone else felt the same way.

And it really doesn't help me now to get confrontational. If I had still been on Celexa, none of anything I've said on any thread in the past few days would have been there. It totally takes away this need on my part to let everyone know my opinion, and that you better like my opinion!

But if you were to meet me, you'd all really like me! I'm caring, helpful, funny, smart, self-depracating, and for those around me sought-after for advice. I usually am fairly wise and knowledgeable in what I have to say. But I do have ugly character flaws that like to rear their head, at times when I'm busy.

So---- Sorry to Cherie!

And to Denise - a big thanks!

And to the rest of you type A's, help me stay on track so that my MS doesn't get any headway in my brain!
clark49 (11-24-2008), Debbie D (11-20-2008), Desinie (11-18-2008), GladysD (11-19-2008), Kitty (11-18-2008), lady_express_44 (11-18-2008), SallyC (11-18-2008), soxmom (11-18-2008)