View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Brenda . It's good to 'see' you . I'm type A too (which will become apparent in this post, I fear). My type A-ness has calmed down a bit since the MS has really put a cramp in my style . Athough you and I haven't always seen eye to eye on things, we have been respectful and kind to one another. I totally understand why you posted to the other thread . I probably would have done the same if I wasn't out of town at the time. Sometimes I feel the need to defend (not sure if that's quite the right word I want to use) other people's right to keep a thread on track even though I've been guilty of veering OT on occasion. I also don't believe that anyone should post about a drug that they have no personal experience with, jmo. I'm on the drug in question. I only post about it on the thread that is dedicated to it (most of the time). It would be interesting to see some of the good stats posted to balance the bad ones that we see from the people who aren't on the drug. When all you see from certain posters is the negative aspects, it kind of makes you want to disregard their opinions and stats. I'm not singling you out, Cherie. There are others who do this also. I don't intend to offend anybody. This is just my opinion.

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
4boysmom (11-18-2008), Debbie D (11-20-2008), GladysD (11-19-2008), Kitty (11-18-2008), SallyC (11-18-2008), SandyC (11-18-2008)