View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Angry Spittin Mad...What do ya do??

When I had my surgery over a month ago we hired a home health care company to care for my Olhipie until I could. They bath him and dress him. Well, two days last week they called and said they couldn't come because of whatever.....today the lady...don't know what kind of medical title she has...she told me that her husband was having health problems and that she couldn't come for the rest of the week and that they will not be sending someone to replace her.

So am I all of a sudden better...today I got my Olhipie ready...I am so angry. What do ya do...I want to fire them and just move on and care for him like I did before...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (11-18-2008), Debbie D (11-18-2008), Doody (11-18-2008), SandyC (11-18-2008), TwoKidsTwoCats (11-18-2008)