View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe knows that I do have that picture and how much I love it too. I wonder if you would be surprised to know that I had to go outside that day...so that my son would not see me crying and think I was upset.

I wonder if I can tell everyone that my son is 27 and was dx'd with autism at 14. Yeah, a late dx and in some ways it was a blessing. In others a curse. He talks ( a lot) and he greets people. But he rarely has a substantive conversation, He doesn't understand...it just isn't in him. There are rages and depression...
But I wonder if you know that, despite it all , he is a good guy, and that is the thing I am the proudest of.

I wonder that you don't really want me to tell you all how good and kind and smart and all that Wes really was. He was the best ( and it turns out the only) person I could have married. We were good together. He died of bacterial meningitis when he was 43...sigh. I miss him a lot. He had a huge sense of humor...warped as it was. He was a gentle giant...and he was a geek. Really, he was. But that isn't a bad thing.

I wonder if it is okay to be lonley without being lonesome...hard to explain. Some days....
I wonder if that's all I have today and I really wonder if it is more than anyone really wanted to know.
da duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-18-2008), Doody (11-18-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-18-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)