View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 08:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone

I thought that I would throw my 2 cents in. I have problems taking this stuff, I have a love hate relationships with it lol

This is one of the reason that I don't take it all the time. When I'm really bad then I will take it, but I find that I can get buy without it, even though I drag my butt around I also found that my dose went from 1/2 tab every four hrs. to a whole tablet every 3 hrs. in about 6 weeks.

I read somewhere that some people might not be making enough acytacholine, therefore they have the muscle weakness. This might be why some of use don't test positive on blood test. This is what I think my problem is, since the blood test that I had, only showed that I didn't quite have enough in the system, hence borderline, I don't even know if I have antibodies directed at the receptor sites.

Anyways I elected to change my diet and see if it helped, and it did, some people are helped with digestive enzymes so that they can make more acetacholine. (sp) I would make sense to me that your body will eventually get use to having it around and then the need for more, and then I think that maybe the body won't make enough anymore by itself and then now your dependent on it...............there are I think a few different types of MG, although I can't remember where I read that info

I really hate the feeling that your worse off then when you started. I seem more achy, more fatigued, stomach ache the big D, you feel good on it then when it wears off its back to zero, so I just as soon not take it if I can get by without it. Also I don't know if anyone else gets this when they take it, I get really grumpy and depressed. Although that could just be because I can't do anything when I'm down. Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote