View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Things are getting put together slowly but surely. My husband does a little work when he gets off work. He is off this weekend so i hope more is done. He has hundreds of 8 track tapes, regular cassette tapes. VCR tapes and old LPs to somehow organize. I am trying to get him to throw some away. But he wants to keep them all. So he is just going to store them. But he still needs to organize them and get favorites in baskets or wahtever in our new theatre wall.

This is a pic of our drapes. They definetly weren't my first choice nut he says that by buying a less expensive drape it will allow us to get the area rug I want. So, you give and take. He has actually said he doesn't want to use our coffee table anymore. it took a lot for him to say that and that is the reason he wants to put a rug down. Tomorrow I'm going to go out and buy sheers to put under the drapes so I can use a tie back. We have old ugly windows. We have also started placing pictures, not hanging them yet, just placing them on the floor below where they will go. He is so afraid of putting holes in the walls that we paid so much to be done.
Attached Thumbnails
New and improved family room makeover!-getting-jpg  
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (11-19-2008), SallyC (11-19-2008)