View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member

good evening, Legzz.

perhaps you can try making cannabutter, and using it in baking?

here's a detailed preparation guide:

http://cannabis.com/faqs/cannabis_re...ipe/index.html

just be sure to keep the resultant butter, and any "special" baked goods well out of the reach of children, as you would with any medicine.

with eating MM (rather than smoking), the slower and more gentle release of the THC seems to work better for my lower extremity spasticity (severe calf and foot cramps)

I don't really care for feeling stoned all the time (I've got a farm to run), and don't want the obviously recognizable odor of burning pot hanging around the house, but want relief from trigeminal neuralgia and muscle spasms, so using medical marijuana in baking works best for me... as I can control the dosage more efficiently, and obtain longer-term relief.

it's still being debated in the scientific community as to whether marijuana does anything for the immune system, or the reduction of MS flares and lesions, but it *can* be very useful for the amelioration of certain symptoms.

did you know George Washington grew medical marijuana?

Major General George Washington, U.S. Revolutionary War hero and first president of the United States, cultivated Indian Hemp (Cannabis sativa indica, i.e. medical cannabis, which could also be used for fiber, although not as well as regular hemp) on his farm.

"Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed. Sow it everywhere."
-- George Washington, in a letter to his farm manager

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_h..._United_States

I'll be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

clark49 (11-24-2008), Debbie D (11-20-2008)