Thread: Mucuna Pruriens
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So Busy

Where does the time go, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

I fix computers for a hobby and it's very time consuming. I've got 4 on the go right now, more coming in. The reason I'm telling all this is the reason I've missed posting yesterday and what a day it was.

Yesterday brought me back to reality. To even think that I didn't have PD it is so ridicules now. Got up a little groggy, I blamed it on not sleeping well, again didn't take any drug (fool) and went to work. When I got there that's when reality set in. I started a conversation with the secretary and low and behold couldn't hardly get the words out and the words I did get out were slurred. I was so incoherent I was shocked, It wasn't long before I got my PD pills and downed one and about 1 hour later I fairly normal again.

So, the little trial of not taking any drugs all day is finished, but not the M. No, as I speak I'm waiting for the dose of 2.5g to kick in. It's been about 20 min now and I think it's starting to take effect going by how I'm typing with my right hand.

It's 7:30am and I have to get going, got one friend going on vacation and can't go without his laptop, what did we do before computers?

For a while now, I will take 2.5g in the morning, pills during the day and a 2.5g as my last one for the day and I'll wait a while before reporting back.

I'm coming around now so, where's that computer, let me at it!!!!!!

Keep well and keep the faith