View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Service Dog/Partner Graduation

I have a wonderful service dog named Montana. He's a black Lab who has been with me now for almost one year. Next month, St. Francis Service Dogs is having graduation for all the partners who were given dogs this year.

I am excited and nervous. This summer, each of us was filmed working with our dogs. We also had to fill out ten essay questions, which were things like how my service dog has changed my life, what were my expectations, and what does my dog do for me. Each video will be shown while an announcer reads the questions and answers each person submitted. Then, each partner will say a few words and that is what scares me, I get nauseous when I think about talking in front of a large group of people.

There is a reception afterwards. I've invited some close friends who know and love Montana, and who have seen how he has improved my life. Graduation is less than three weeks away, so wish me luck!

azoyizes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (11-19-2008), SandyC (11-19-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (11-22-2008), Twinkletoes (11-19-2008)