View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbummingaround View Post
After my accident I ended up leaving my job. I had a good job in a career I'd gone to university to get the qualifications for and spent the time to build. My job at the time had spoken out loud about how supportive they'd been, but that didn't mean that they'd been supportive and it definitely didn't make up for the pressure they'd put upon me to get back to work. Since then I've relocated and changed jobs to a place that gives me enough holiday time to travel and I've met an awesome guy.

So, why am I telling you this? Every situation is unique. I can't stress that enough. My story probably won't be yours. But, even though I lost a lot after my accident. things are working out for me and in ways that I didn't expect. You're probably getting sick of people trying to be inspirational and upbeat for you, but take this for what it's worth to you.

yes, things do eventually become better.
We all loose things sooner or later.
We just have to deal and cope the best that we can.
We should not become bitter over our loss, instead make the best of a bad situation.

As I said before it is not about what she said/he said that has gotten me so upset . I will share that later.

I guess for people who live with us everyday it goes a long way to just listen and not judge.
seiko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote