View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello Kristy and Gabe!

Thank you guys so much for responding! I really appreciate it!

Last night was a lot better (for obvious reasons)......., of course I was a little late due to traffic and my neuro was already walking the halls looking for me - not fun! I felt like I was in grade school again!

I do realize that time is of the essence where IV IG is concerned and told him that I would be there @ 6:00 come hell or high water.........

The nurses @ the Methodist are so sweet! They really love their jobs and it shows! It is a great hospital to go to - if you have to go!!!

Gabe - are you still on steroids or are you exempt cuz' of the IV IG? Do you take Mestinon? Cellcept? I would gladly trade steroids for rounds of IV IG!!!
My doc doesnt want to have a perm port put in just yet - my hema does though - it's all so confusing!!!! All I DO know is that my veins that used to be so great are all dried up and useless.........Did it hurt when they put your port in? Did it leave a big scar? How long ago were you diagnosed? Did you have your thymus removed? I'm sorry for all the questions, but there are so few people that have MG and I'm still a newbie with all of this!!!!!

Kristy - how are you today? Are you feeling better? I know you were weak before, but have you gotten any of your strength back? Do you have a support system? Do you have any children? I have one - he's 16............

Again, thank you for responding! I'd love to hear form you both when you have time!!!!

Erin