View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Unbelievable!!!! The hot humid weather weakens and bothers you, but a steamy hot tub does not. You're all either nuts or you don't have MS..

Sorry, but I had to say it...
I can get into hot tubs too. I've done that at the hotels I've stayed at on my last two vacations. I prefer the hot tubs to not have any primordial ooze in them tho. (primordial ooze is the foamy stuff that stays on the surface of the water, even if the hot tub jets are not running)

The last time I was in a hotel (Sioux Falls, SD) they had a small hot tub, and the water was so clear. Nicest hot tub I'd been in for a long time. No primordial ooze! (that hotel was the Holiday Inn) When I went to Rapid City in April of 2007, the hot tub was huge (about the size of my boyfriend's mini van) but you couldnt see the bottom of the hot tub, and it was all foamy.

I also should mention that the hot weather here in Nebraska does affect me sometimes. Usually messes with my vision, or it'll make me really tired. I still do enjoy sitting in the front yard in the afternoons with my parents. I'll sit there and knit. Used to sit out there with my dog, I'd brush him out there a lot.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (11-19-2008)