View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazelle View Post
A report released yesterday concluded that Gulf War syndrome is a legitimate condition suffered by more than 175,000 U.S. Military veterans who were exposed to chemical toxins in the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

The congressionally mandated report could help veterans who have battled the government for treatment of a wide range of unexplained neurological illnesses, including multiple sclerosis and brain cancer.
Interesting that they have been able to conclude this, supposedly without knowing the CAUSE of these conditions at this point in history. i.e. WHY is there more incidence of MS and cancer in this group?

Don't get me wrong . . . I'm very glad they are admitting it. But if they are taking accountibility, as if it was "job hazard", you'd think they would have a pretty god idea of how people get these "unexplained neurological conditions". Since when does anyone take responsibility when the the cause and effect factor hasn't been established?

Cherie