View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm not on any meds and have been told that I sound like I'm struggling to get the words out! I have been told that I sound like I just had a stroke not the slurring but just the struggling. I know what I want to say but I have a hard time spitting the words out either properly or at all. I haven't really ever had the best mind but since my injury I couldn't tell you what I did or said or even what I was watching like 2 mins prior. Which I really hate. I'll be sitting there watching a show on TV and a commercial comes on and about the 2nd commercial in I have completely forgotten what I was watching. I have to turn to the TV guide channel then use the previous channel button on the remote to try and remember what channel it was I was watching and look to see what it was I was watching and most of the time by the time it gets to the channel I was watching I have forgotten what I was doing. So sometimes I usually end up watching something else, then about 1-2 hrs later I remembered that I was watching that other show and by that time to late its over and I get extremely mad at myself.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote