View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi there.

I can also attest to the fact that in some cases it most certainly can stop progressing. In my case, it was the Methyl B-12 supplements that I began taking as soon as I was diagnosed over a year ago. Best thing I ever did.

I take 5000 each morning. My last B-12 level was 2000 so I store it quite well obviously.

I have no symptoms whatsoever unless the weather is nuts or I am under a lot of stress. But 99% of the time, I have no symptoms so that's just fine by me.

My advice to you? If you are overweight, start eating sensibly FROM TODAY ON. Your body will love you for this.

I made a complete overhaul of my life by changing what I put into my body. I literally re-invented myself. I had to make a decision. I made it.

I now even grow my own sprouts in my kitchen. I happen to love salads, fish, sprouts, whole grains. I don't go near anything white, nor do I put sugar in my body. Easy on the salt too.

Many major changes. Didn't happen overnight. But it did happen.

So I wish you good health in your future. Look into the Methyl B-12. It's the best darn thing I ever did for myself.

Best of luck

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote