View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Bless you, LeAnn, for volunteering your time for those animals. You're a stronger person than I am! I have to avoid the shelters and adoption days at PetSmart....I have no willpower when it comes to these helpless creatures. I volunteer for a no-kill cat shelter but it's just office work from home...I never have to come into contact with any of the cats unless it's by my choice. If I did....I'd be overrun with cats at my house.....and there would be two very ticked off felines here!!

I hope the owner claims the dog, too, but it sounds like he'll get a good home with you! How anyone can just leave a pet is beyond me. My pets are family....I would do for them just like I'd do for my other family members. I think too many people just look at a pet as a disposable item that can be tossed to the side whenever it becomes an inconvenience. There's a special place in "you know where" for these people.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jules A (11-20-2008), Snoopy (11-21-2008), weegot5kiz (11-21-2008)