View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The wiki definition is definitely not me! I'm aware of time, and am responsible to get things done on time, but I'm not obsessed with it, or go overboard with it.

I'm competitive, but I don't have to win. In work, I want to be the one known to help everyone and help come up with the solution. More people-pleaser type, than to win at everything.

I'm definitely not hostile or agressive. I relax really well!

I'm an excellent multi-tasker, and I do get a little crazy with important deadlines, but not overly so. For example, my youngest is leaving on a mission for 2 years. There is a list of clothes/items that he needs to have before he leaves. I know the deadline is Dec. 17th, and I'm slowly working on getting things ready a little at a time. I'm not going crazy with it, but I'm working on it.

I'm not a stress-junkie, because I hate stress!

The other definition fits better. But I have a ton of those Type B traits! I'm very creative and imaginative.

I scored a 202 on the test. I think that shows I'm a good mixture of both A and B.
Gazelle (11-20-2008)