Thread: Avatars
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:09 AM

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Well, my avatar doesnt really have a special story behind it... its just a plain ol picture of me haha

buuuuut since we seem to be talking about pets i feel the need to add my imput haha. I have two amazing dogs, and a few not so amazing cats. I'm actually pretty allergic to cats, but my sister got so attachted to them that when we found out i was allergic it would have been cruel to make them leave. My older dog, Mazy, is a black lab doberman german wirehaired pointer mix. Shes 11 and has epilepsy and cataracts and about 1,000 fatty tumors. She's senile, but we still love her. She was beaten by her previous owners when she was just a puppy, and then she devolped Mange, which is a parasite that makes all the hair fall out on your body. So we adopted a whimpering poor bald little puppy (but shes hairy and fat now, so dont feel tooooo bad) And then I also have a 2 year old Shih-Tzu/Poodle Mix, Lola. Shes a pain in the butt, but she has a little underbite that sticks out whenever she looks at you, so you cant be mad at her even if she did just eat your $170 Coach Tennis Shoes that you got as a Christmas present...........

Oh, and Mark. your photos are AMAZING. the first flower (is taht a lily of some sort?) is BREATHTAKING. I'm an amateur photographer myself, and i would die to be able to have access to beautiful flowers like that to take pictures of. I did however take soem pretty interesting pictures of dead trees today..... but i bet as soon as i go into the dark room they turn out icky hahaha

Anna
AnnaBananaBean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote