View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Holy carp, Cherie just described me to a T (Type A personality). She'll know what I mean.

I can feel a HUGE health difference in periods when my stress and anxiety are at all time lows, and terrible during periods of higher stress and anxiety.

I can 110% say, while MS was lurking for much longer.... it was buying my first house that required 109208349 repairs (and not minor ones) and dealing with a jerk contractor that 'triggered' my dark period of limbo to diagnosis.

I may still be only feeling mild symptoms of MS and be undiagnosed otherwise, had it not been for the amount of stress involved in living in a house on jackposts for 2 months + with rain pouring in your basement, with the house rocking anytime the wind blew (and I'm in the Maritimes... so you can just IMAGINE) and then finally once that is all settled, your roof leaks all over the place in your closet.

Oh, and finding out you wasted $300 on your home inspector who can't tell the difference between knob and tube, aluminum and copper wiring. Another fully unexpected cost.

And the furnace that broke down EVERY WINTER.

I think I lived in the land of "Hi, we're going to help trigger your Multiple Sclerosis" for those 3 years. Oh, and the relationship that crumbled to pieces.

Edit: Score was 210 actually.
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Gazelle (11-20-2008), GladysD (11-22-2008)