View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I'm a 285 on the test. Problem is, I have a lot of type A personality traits but I force myself to take things slower than I used to. I can't do everything I used to.

For instance, in 1994 before I had my car accident I was president of my neighborhood association and put together the monthly newsletter (and delivered it), was in school 3/4 time, worked full-time, volunteered at my kids' school, was an adult literacy tutor and.... well, cooked, cleaned, did laundry, paid bills, did the taxes....... you get the picture. After the car accident, I had to withdraw from almost everything and I was on LTD. It pretty much sucked.

I relax as hard as I work, however. So when I'm working, I'm really productive. When I'm relaxing, I'm really relaxing HARD!

Came from a household where my dad was really Type A (to a T) and my mom was wacked out. So I tend to be more people pleasing, can't say "no" type, but I'm in a profession where I have to be aggressive and sometimes hostile although I do try to keep that out of my personal life if I can. I know that that doesn't always happen.
4boysmom (11-20-2008), GladysD (11-22-2008), SandyC (11-20-2008), tkrik (11-20-2008)