View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I guess that's part of the learning curve: when should I freak out? I know I've done it myself Sorry to hear you're still not feeling much better. You might be right, you might need steroids for this one to get some relief.

It's not surprising you feel like you're probably freaking out at this point, probably because you haven't had a break in your symptoms. Hope you get some relief soon.
I've been feeling a little better the past day or so. Today at one point, I noticed that I didnt feel the burning, but then a little while after I noticed that, it started to burn again (probably because I thought about it)

It's getting really really cold here, and walking out into the cold makes the burn wake up a little bit. I just got back inside from getting the mail. Got back into the house and the flaming thigh was starting to light up a little bit. Probably from the stress of getting two letters from my copaxone pharmacy. I was supposed to get two refunds from them, but instead they sent me two BILLS for a box of C that I ordered on the 10th. (SS got me on a program that pays my entire co-pay for the C, and they screwed things up, then tried to fix it, and now it's more screwed up)

I shouldnt have gotten those bills. I paid with a credit card when I ordered. So now I'm a bit stressed, which I think is making my thigh heat up now. I'm not paying for SS's screw-up...

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote