View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Morning everyone. Drinking the last of my coffee and trying to decide what to do next.

Not in a good mood this morning as we realized last night that DD17's iPod is missing. It appears homeless boy stole it as it was on my computer desk with my cheap mp3 and the iPod is gone but the mp3 is still where I left it. It took DD17 a year to save up all her X-mas money, birthday money, etc. to buy that.

Last night, after we realized it was gone, I went on to craigslist as I know he was trying to sell some of his stuff on there. Sure enough, there was an iPod nano 2g, black with scratches on the screen. Can't be sure it's DD17's but based on the ad and the fact it had scratches it sounds like it.

I am so mad and so irritated right now. There is no way in heck I could replace that.

Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath . . .

Kelly - You accomplished a lot yesterday!!!! Do you think it is the change in weather? I noticed that when we had that brief cool down, I was able to accomplish so much more than the past few days (mid-80's). Anyhow, congrats on getting all that done.

Sandy - Love the pictures. You did a great job and I got such a kick out of it.

Sox - Have a safe trip and enjoy the 2 hour alone time you have with DS.

Weave - Not sure what the "Good Lord" is for but saying some prayers for you.

Vonn - Many years ago, I loved knick-knacks and had a bunch and then . . . I had kids. I had no time for dusting all these little knick-knacks. When I left the ex, I left the knick-knacks for him to dust. LOL With a 1-year old and a 2-year and working full-time, there was not time for that.

Now, I don't want any as I don't want to exert all my energy dusting them. Here in the dry desert, things get dusty rather quickly. I could dust this morning and by tomorrow I could dust again as if I never dusted the day before.

Fin
- Laundry is not calling at me . . .it is SCREAMING. LOL. I will be bringing it over to DBF tomorrow. Glad you feel better today.

Sarah - Enjoy the snow!

Barb - A whole week off! Yahooooooo!!! I hope you are able to relax some over the next week and have some fun shopping with your friends.

Also, I made it to Grey's Anatomy last night without falling alseep. LOL. What is up with that Izzy/Denny carp. The guy is dead. I told DD17 that "Denny" probably needed a job and this was the only way the could hire him back in to the show. LOL.

Frank & Deb - Glad you were able to visit with those precious little ones as well as your ADD (adopted dear daughter).

Hi to anyone I may have missed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-21-2008), FinLady (11-21-2008), Kitty (11-21-2008), soxmom (11-22-2008), Vonn07 (11-21-2008), weegot5kiz (11-21-2008)