View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Not in a good mood this morning as we realized last night that DD17's iPod is missing. It appears homeless boy stole it as it was on my computer desk with my cheap mp3 and the iPod is gone but the mp3 is still where I left it. It took DD17 a year to save up all her X-mas money, birthday money, etc. to buy that.

Last night, after we realized it was gone, I went on to craigslist as I know he was trying to sell some of his stuff on there. Sure enough, there was an iPod nano 2g, black with scratches on the screen. Can't be sure it's DD17's but based on the ad and the fact it had scratches it sounds like it.

I am so mad and so irritated right now. There is no way in heck I could replace that.

Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath . . .

I know you didn't ask my advice but I'm gonna offer it anyway...

I would create an email account that doesn't give away who you are. Pretend you're a guy. Tell him you're interested in the ipod and set up a meeting with him to purchase it. Once you're there you can tell him how coincidental it is that DD lost hers and he has one identical to the one she "lost". Oh, and take DBF along for protection!

Or...you could file a police report and show them the Craigslist ad as possible evidence. He could be in other trouble you aren't aware of and this could help them with the case.

What a scum.......
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-21-2008), CayoKay (11-21-2008), SandyC (11-21-2008), tkrik (11-21-2008), Vonn07 (11-21-2008), weegot5kiz (11-21-2008)