Thread: Avatars
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey farmwife

could you not have the cast split and then bandaged? thats what they do with mine? then I wear it as long as possible, take it off have a break and then it goes back on (although recently we have come to the conclusoin that casting is not good... - I used to have serial castings done).

Iley is gorge! baby girl/booboo (real name is Judy) is just such a baby... have to go home from uni this week - will try and get a better picture of her all dressed up in her hoodie and leg warmers (I know.. how anthropomorphic am I towards her?!) she is so nice when you are really sore... comes and lyes with you and stuff...

also have 5 cats (fred, tom, gaz, pussycat willum and isabel) and a bijon frise (alphred)...

LOL take care

Rxxxx

what is it about us that means we all rescue our animals? some weird mix with RSD? lol - intersting psychological view point - we all want to be "rescued" and feel that to restore karma to manage it we "rescue" things that we can? suggest an altruistic nature to people? lol. (i know im talking rubbish.. things are pretty bad atm for me).