View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Question about Blood Pressure,

First off, the only meds I am on now is Prevacid and meds for IBS so I don't think this is med related.

Yesterday, I went to have a colonoscopy. My blood pressure was 60 underneath. The Nurse asked me if I always had low blood pressure. When I told her it was 92 underneath when I was in my Drs. office, she asked me if I was on meds for it. I'm not.

My blood pressure use to be around 68 all of the time, then it went to 102 for awhile. It bounces everywhere. I was wondering if any of you deal with this and what your thought is on what causes it? I know the high pain level makes it go up and so does stress but both are down right now so I don't think that is doing it. I don't think my Dr. could put me on meds for the high blood pressure because it is so wacky.

By the way, I got stopped by the Police today. That didn't stress me out either. I knew I didn't do anything wrong and with the Cops around here they don't mess with people that do or that don't have money. Luckily I got stopped by a Cop that is great with the School kids and he's the only African American Cop around so I knew who he was. I was leaving the high school at the time. No ticket either. I have to count my blessings though, this is the second time I have gotten stopped and they were good with me.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote