View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,

Blood pressure up and down can attributed to RSD. I have both. I also have burning in both hands and feets and ice cold in feet and hands.I'm on two different blood pressure meds for high blood pressure. The way I understand it, RSD is an autonomic disorder, thats is involuntary organs, affected, like heart, lungs, circulation,colon, bladder.Anyway, generally speaking anthing over 150/90 considered high, below that is low. My meds generally keep me under those numbers. but now always. When i had the stomach fllu last week, and lost my lunch, blood pressure was 160/109 an hour after being sick. About 3 years ago, I woke up and felt light headed, ran into the door and wall, and passed out.My husband heard me get up, but was up stairs in his office. Over an hour later, I woke up and he heard me banging on the door.I asked him to call 911. When they came, the paramedic couldn't get a pulse and told my husband I was dead. Blood pressure was 60/40 I was in and out and put in icu 4 days. Blood pressure was up and down. It seems I read somewhere that the sympathetic nervous system can raise your pressure and para sympathetic nervous system can drop it. Has anyone read this? Anyway, I've had drops since then, but only in 90's over high 50's. Nothing like before. I have a friend here that have had the passing out 3 times. My Dr. said it would likely happen again. He said not to bend over for any length of time. I did that at a store once and had my husband come and get me.

What did your Dr. say.? Let us know what you find out. Take care. Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote