View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 07:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Did you take the MMPI or MMPI-2 tests? I agree with some of the other posters, try to find a good therapist who is knowledgeable about both Bi-Polar and MS(or neurological conditions). Sorry to hear that you lost your cool at work, however, they did interupt your smoke break to come in to a dead zone.

Oh, also want to add it's easy enough to lose your ability to concentrate when you are feeling like you are doing boring, mundane work. Maybe that plays a huge role in your irritability?? Customer service call centers aren't the easiest of jobs...

And also, I think it's great that you are seeking some outside help, where you are feeling like your emotions are getting the best of you.

ADDING: Do you think it's possible that your irritability is caused by some form of nicotine withdrawal? I mean this, if nicotine is such an addictive drug(albeit legal), then wouldn't it stand to reason that the irritability you suffer with is some form of withdrawal? I mean, it seems sooooo quick for you to get this Bi-Polar dx. Just a thought on my mind as I was reading through the NIMH link shared by Cherie.

Last edited by GladysD; 11-22-2008 at 08:16 AM.
GladysD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote