View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey, Julia!

Have you always been so upbeat? I have to say I have not. In fact, I had a complete lack of self-esteem and couldn't even imagine joking about hydro until I was out of school. I was a totally miserable kid, too. It wasn't until I nearly died from a severe reaction to a seizure med that I started to get my act together and rebel against the silence I'd been shrouded in from birth, re my condition. I even had fights all the time with my mother about it, because she was insistent that I not talk about it. Well, everyone here can tell you what a big mouth I have! In fact, I asked all of them to go in on writing a book about hydro with me. We're still in the very early stages, but I'm really jazzed about it. Any pointers you have, please pass 'em on!

How long did it take you to write your story? I have had mine written in my head for some time, but of course, life keeps getting more interesting, with my son's autism and all.

Thanks so much for posting to us, and please hang with us awhile, if you have the time. It's so wonderful to hear from you, and I am proud and honored to spread the news about your book. I think it would benefit anyone, not just someone who's been through stroke, TBI, or other neuro issues.

God bless,

LIZARD
LIZARD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote