Thread: EMG question..
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My CT for the thymus was without contrast so no... some of the abdomen with contrast (I have tons of inflammed lymph nodes there - but I am assured it means nothing - just like they do from my neck to my knees).
No PET scans... I have have tons of MRIs but not lately of the abdomen. Of the head, yes - due to the pit tumor.
I have to find yet another EMG guy... no esophageal guy (they exist! what are they called?)...
My primary care guy is so baffled by me that he ... well, he also gives me less than one minute. I have been searching for someone else that I can actually see that will help and not just give me pain pills (which if I wanted, I would be happy... but I am not).

I have already had one rare, potentially fatal disease. I am so beyond this at this point. My endo even told me I cannot have another rare disease. Like I choose this?