View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Finally DONE with my IV IG...........

Last night was my last round of IV IG - YAY! Every time I have to go in, I have to go in daily for another 400 ml. of that liquid gold!!!!

This one kinda knocked me out, but I just KNOW that I'll be up and around by tomorrow and feel like my old self within the next couple of weeks!

It was so funny, cuz you know how I flip out about PICC lines and Liz, the nurse cam ein to take it out and informed me that this was her forst time! Talk about nervous! My blood pressure went up to 134/70 (it's usually 110/70 or so), but it went great! We "bribed" the nurses all week with food and they were so sweet! I even had the nice room for my 4-6 hr nightly stay! Mike and I are going to send them flowers next week!

It has been nice and COOL here (high of 58 today)..........I love it when it's like this!!! I am going to start decorating my home next week for my hubby's yearly x-mas party. I just love how pretty the house looks when it's decorated! I know I'm doing it early, but I figure this will give me time in case I start to feel crappy again!

Ah, the Holidays! My favorite time of year!

Happy Turkey day all!
Erin