View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It was nice to see some familiar faces in there

I was very impressed with the whole thing except the chat which was way too fast and off topic. I didn't think I'd be able to watch it all since when she lit two candles and blew out one, the one you're grieving for, I lost it. I told myself I had to snap out of it and watch.

I too Alffe was struck by the words perfect storm. My pdoc actually used that analogy on me last time I was in the hospital. Except she said my mind was like a perfect storm with a blast of cold air coming down from Canada.

When that lady was talking about losing her brother I felt her pain. But what really struck me was when she said she was never ashamed of her brother. I know I was then, not now, but that was my dad's fault. He made my mom and I feel ashamed and I'm sorry she didn't get the support she needed and deserved.

Nikki I thought of you when that guy said his dad didn't get help for his depression. It's so sad that his doctor didn't feel there was a need.

I'm taking some of their thoughts to heart. I'm going to try to give the gift of honesty, I won't hide it anymore. And my brother's life will never be defined by the way he died. And that Mark is a promise

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (11-22-2008)