Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

Thank you all so much. I don't have a lawyer. I started one then told him to stop because of the car blowing up. My husband told me I am calling him Monday or Tuesday (Monday is a busy day for me) and tell him to start up again. The only thing I know of with GA WC is that if your employer doesn't have the state required board of doctors posted then you have the right to see any doctor you choose. The only problem with that is I have no way to prove that they don't have one posted. I got a letter today from the nurse, and she has messed up a lot of information. She also called my previous job (one I was injured on) and they told her I was in a different postition than what I was. The only support group around this area is over an hour away. I have no friends down here nor do I know anyone here. So I have no way to get there. I also don't know anyone with RSD besides all of you on this site. The nurse told me that there is a PM doctor that is experience in this. Oh that's another thing. She tells me b4 my appt that it sounds like RSD. Then after seeing the doctor she agrees with him that with my type of injury its not possible for me to get it. I sent her a nasty little email today. I told her you gonna roll your eyes at me. go to this website and put one there and told her to read up on it. I'm just so fed up. I'm trying to hang in there but they are making it hard. Hopefully one day they will wake up and realize. Anyway, I'm sleep. Sleep is getting more and more rare with it getting cold out and there seems to be a very cold breeze that flows through the house. So I wake up anywhere from 1-5 times in the middle of the night.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote