View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Colin

I am always suprised at common ground found here given the relatively few people that post.

Nice to have someone that feels like a kindred spirit given the same anniversary - too bad it wasnt an end of year quota :-)
talk to you later ,,, ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinjc View Post
Good to hear that you are having fun. Just thought I would let you know that I was diagnosed on the same day as you: December 31, 2002. Although I probably beat you by a few hours as I was diagnosed in Australia. I didn't say anything to my family immediately and remember going on to a family new years eve celebration in a fairly bemused state. I'm sure we all remember the day we were diagnosed very clearly.

We also have in common CoQ10 as I have been taking 1200 per day for the last 5 years. I'm not sure if that is the reason for me doing reasonably well so far as it's a bit hard to tell from a sample of one. I would like to stop taking it because of its' cost but am waiting for a report saying that it probably isn't effective.

50 posts sounds pretty good to me. I posted a few times on the old braintalk forum under another name when I was first diagnosed but I have to admit that I am really just a lurker. I do check this site fairly frequently and admire the energy and commitment of Steve and others who contribute on a regular basis.

Colin
KC Tower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote