View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 03:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you all so very much for your kind words and prayers, you don't know how much it means at a time like this.

We went to see my nanan again last night to see if she was OK and she said that she was but you could tell that something wasn't right. She kept staring into the chair where my grandad sat which is also where he collapsed and died. It's so distressing seeing her like this and is a bit scary at the moment going into the house. My nanan lives with one of her sons (my uncle) so he is going to be taking care of her hopefully and she has 5 other kids who have all said that they will offer to help out.

I'm feeling a lot more upset today. I think yesterday I was in shock and didn't want to believe or believed that all of this was happening. I just wanted it to be a big nightmare and I would just wake up and everything would be fine but I know that is not the case.

I didn't sleep last night, I have too much on my mind and everytime I closed my eyes, I saw my grandad laying there with tubes in his mouth. Hopefully within time things will get easier and I will be able to cope more. We have so much to sort out at the moment for the cremation but we can't start doing any of that until tomorrow has the Undertakers is shut. My grandad is being taken to the Chapel Of Rest tomorrow so if we want, we can all go and see him and pay our respects.

I will let you all know when the funeral is. Thank you so much once again for your kind words and prayers, it means the world to me and my family