View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I haven't checked in for a while. I want to thank all of you for your caring and helpful comments.

I have a good pdoc and therapist that I trust and are working with me on finding the right combinations of meds. I am taking lamictal and seroquel was recently added. It seems like when the dose went up to 300 mg was when the panic set in. I did call my pdoc who was out on an emergency. His receptionist called me and told me that he would get in touch with me and to call 911 again if I had more problems. The medic did an ECG which showed that I had low ST pressure. I have mitral valve prolapse, so maybe the larger dose of seroquel caused it to act up. I didn't talk to my pdoc but don't answer "private" calls, so he probably did call.

With very little sleep for 3 days I decided to take 1/2 of a seroquel which really did the trick and no reaction. I was so happy!

I also take valium, high blood pressure meds, kadian & hydrocodone (pain),
nausea meds and plaquenil (lupus). I think maybe the BP diagnosis hasn't helped w/anxiety since it seemed to come out of nowhere for me. I did know that I was dealing w/a horrible depression and have been in therapy for over a year.

Thank you for listening and for including me in the group!

Hamster