View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb try

on the tops of the feet. The nerves there are not endpoint
dendrites, they are the axons, and closer to the skin.

Putting them on the bottom is rather pointless I think.

I get the fastest results on the feet. As the tissue gets thicker, it takes LONGER. My thigh took 2 weeks. (for example).

I think the doctors have no clue. I even talked to a sales rep and she knew next to nothing as well. Because I am creative, I figured how to make them work for me.

I know from experience that when you put numbing agents in the mouth for sores or toothaches, they hurt worse when the agent wears off. This is endpoint intervention.

What you want to do is block the nerve as it goes to the spinal cord. Those nerves are bundles of individual ones, and you accomplish much more. In some cases of pain, I think that the nerves are firing automatically, irregardless of the stimulus at the endpoint dendrites. That is just my observation with my various experiments with the patches.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote