View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi Melody! I have to go back to my new doc....just been really busy with Saffire and Hubby has been away on business for the last week as well....I think my eating is just off...not always bad...when my eating is off my pills are off and I have forgot to take them as well.......I am only on metformin and it is just not doing enough...I am swimming and walking more with the baby but my sugars are too high. When I was on glyberide it was making my sugars go too low....like 36 ....I need to book an appointment and I did try to but she was on holidays....she is back now so I gotta get on it in the AM!! I hope she can put me on something that is #1 available in Canada....works good and will NOT make me gain weight!!!!!
Diabetes stinks Love you Melody!!
You've got a lot going on at your end don't you?? Well here's hoping you get the correct meds. (By the way, have you considered Lantus?) I went from Metformin (2000 a day), to One shot of Lantus in the a.m. I have been diabetic for 20 years or so. Since I lost the weight and began eating my sprouts, well I can't tell you the difference this has made.

I'm hoping to someday be off of ALL meds. but for now, I just take my one injection in the a.m.

Take care,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote