View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh, Amanda...I so glad to hear that your not alone. My husband is wonderful. He isn't able to do much for me at all. But, what he does do for me is he love me and is patient with me. We have only been together for seven years but can read each other really well. He can see when I'm in more pain than I can take and he makes me lay down. He doesn't even care how clean the house is. My 85 year old Mom lives with us and she has been willing to pay for a cleaning lady to come in twice a week. It is wonderful. I fill like I'm starting to keep up with most of the chores. I love to cook but having the pain I have has taken most of that desire away. On Sunday's I always cook for my son who is 24 and daughter who is 22 and their significant other...boyfriend and girl friend. I think they are going to be my future children sometime maybe next year. Oh, an once a week we have a Spaghetti night.

Wow, I can' believe how carried away I got. Well, not sure what time it is their but I need to start supper or the hungry masses will be storming into the house soon wanting to eat the cupboard doors.

Please rest as much as you can. Has your doc given you a referal for therapy? See what he can do...

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote