View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 08:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Amanda

Hi Amanda, can't sue the doctor? Gee, you guys need to change that so you don't have careless accident's in the surgery room, like this guy did and I guess he knows his right's well since he didn't do anything. Maybe you should just shoot the guy and fix his leg as well...I don't know, that's horrible to say the least. I was thinking that maybe they can do a nerve block between the damaged nerves and your brain, they do it here in the states for pain control. I know I'd be up the doctors you know what until he agree to fix the problem he caused. What a careless guy. They have been trying to put caps on our lawsuits here for years, and have them in some of the states, although I for one don't agree with them, for one it lets doctors just go in and be careless like the guy working on you and not have to worry about it. Do they review a doctor like this and pull his license? They should....anyway maybe the nerve block would work or help you, there has got to be a way to go in and cut off that nerve impulse that is being sent to your brain to at least get you out of pain, as for as getting your foot back, well that would take some repair on the nerve bundle he sliced, I know they do it and they have repaired nerves by putting them back together again, there must surely be something that could be done along those lines. I'd start with the doctor that hurt me, and hey you can make sure that no one else use's this guy by simply exposing him for his screw up...Good Luck and I'd like to hear you keep this post up and what kind of help or resolution you can come up with....I feel for you, I'm in daily pain in my neck, they refuse to up my pain meds, even the Pain Med doctor won't up them, haha, I'm working on that trust me. Good Luck again and may God Bless you with a lot of love and luck.
futurexboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote