View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
Alffe, I'm sorry that I sounded so crass last night; I didn't mean "just" a "test" - I meant that sometimes God tests our faith in different ways. I really do understand - I had just come from church when I saw your post. I had dealt with a lot of people last night and had received a lot of bad news about a very, very close friend and it was so unexpected. And yet someone else just seemed to throw it aside as if it were nothing. I know that I fail so, so often and I am so ashamed of that. I pray that I can be better and yet I'm afraid that I won't be because I'm all too human. I know that you are grieving and you are experiencing a huge loss of friendship and, not only that, it's an unjust loss as well. You've had to watch friends persecuted for their faith. I am sorry for that, I am sorry for your hurt feelings, and I am so very sorry that I hurt you, too. Maybe I should just go back to "lurking". I really didn't mean my comment the way it sounded last night. I'm so sorry.
Oh Hippie...you didn't hurt me..I honestly feel that you understand what I am going through. Today was so painful on all fronts. I just have to keep reminding myself that it isn't about me..I am not the only one hurting...our Pastors' sermon was so about togetherness....I just can't give much more information on this public forum.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nik-key (11-24-2008)